Their major projects include:
- Development of an area known as Domasi situated in Malawi's old capital, Zomba.
- Annual distribution of farm inputs to needy farmers (see distribution list below).
- Drilling and rigging of boreholes (see list below).
- Distribution of blankets and jerseys in winter; new shoes, food packs, nutritional supplements and other foodstuffs.
- Feeding schemes.
- Provision of bursaries/educational support to needy students.
- Supporting the media fraternity with yearly awards as an encouragement towards responsible journalism.
- Supporting Government's efforts in the health sector with the deployment of mobile clinics, as well as the provision of medicines and bicycle ambulances.