Fire in Alexandra May 2012

Fire in Alexandra May 2012

A fire broke out on Saturday, 19 May, in Alexandra and rapidly spread burning 14 shacks to the ground. 2 people needed treatment in hospital due to burn wounds and smoke inhalation.

We were contacted by Mr Onke, a Ward Councillor and the ANC Women’s league to assist the people in their time of need. Upon our arrival we were welcomed by the ladies of the ANC Women’s league with singing and dancing, they were pleased by our speedy response.

  • 14 Food Parcels
  • 14 Clothing Packs
  • 56 Blankets
  • 14 Boxes of Shampoo
Total Project Value: R12 000.00
  • IMG_2615
  • IMG_2622
  • IMG_2640
  • IMG_2653