By working in partnership with the organisation, like-minded and committed corporate partners have the ability to make a real difference in the lives of some of the most vulnerable people across South Africa, throughout Africa and the world.
In encouraging corporate partnerships, we would stress that Gift of the Givers is a reputable, trustworthy organisation, with a long and flawless delivery track-record. Corporate linkages are welcomed in terms of our:
- Having in place sustainable projects in the fields of health, education, water and sanitation, human settlements and the environment;
- Having many existing projects through which participating companies are able to add value to existing sites, or assist with expanding reach into new areas; and
- Encouraging company executives and members of staff to become actively involved in the projects they sponsor through our arrangement of 'hands-on' days.
- Promotion of Company Philanthropy;
- Support for CSI Mandates;
- Provision of Section 18A tax-deductable donation certificates;
- Earning of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Points; and
- Payroll-giving, enabling staff of corporate organisations to make regular contributions, via their companies, to specific projects.
Should your organisation be interested in a partnering with the Gift of the Givers Foundation or in making a donation to a particular project, please contact:
or call 0800 786 911