Through the Poor Patient Fund, Gift of the Givers equips clinics with medical supplies and equipment. The cost of medical services is covered through subsidised treatments at private health facilities; treatments which would otherwise be unavailable in the public health sector because of the lack of vital medical equipment, supplies and personnel. Services provided include:
- Physical Therapy -Rehabilitation services and physical therapy for the disabled and elderly;
- Medical Examinations - Laboratory and radiological examinations;
- Surgical Procedures - Specialised surgical procedures (heart and vascular operations, fractures and reconstructive surgery, organ transplants and the like);
- Medication and Pharmacology - Provision of medication, especially for patients with chronic diseases, cancer, kidney failure and hepatitis;
- Check-up and Consultation - Provision of check-ups and consultations when poor patients are in need of specialist and expert care; and.
- Care-giving - Provision of home-based care for the disabled and elderly.