Background to Projects
Disaster Response and Management
- Search and Rescue Teams.
- Medical Teams.
- Counselling Teams.
- Emergency Supplies in the form of food, water, tents, blankets, medicines and high energy and protein supplements.
Primary Health Care Containerised Units.
Careline Counselling services
- Group/ Family
- Volunteer Counsellor Training (VCT)
- Facilitator training for women in abusive relationships
- Life-skills facilitator training
- HIV/AIDS awareness and education facilitator training
- Foundation playskills in children
- Advanced playskills in children
c. Continuous Development Programmes for Volunteer Counsellors
- Monthly core group meetings
- Workshops on topical issues
- Workshops to promote emotional well being of counsellors
d. Support Groups
- Support for women in abusive relationships
- Bereavement support to children and adults
e. Community Educational Outreach Programmes
f. Specialised Services (Corporates, Organisations and Public)
- Trauma Counselling
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
g. Internships and Learnerships
- Psychology & Social Work graduates
- Social Auxiliary workers
Medical Support to Hospitals
- Medical Equipment.
- Medicines and Disposables.
- Kitchens and food for patients.
- Hygiene packs and disinfectants.
- Bicycle Ambulances.
Bursaries and Scholarships.
- Providing Nutrition
- Distribution of Food Parcels
- Developing Food Gardens
- Providing Uniforms
- Providing New Clothing
- Distributing New Blankets
- Providing Furniture
- Distributing Stationery
- Setting up Technology Workshops and Providing New Library Books
- Supporting Cultural Programmes
- Providing Trophies for Learners
- Supporting Sports Programmes
- Road Safety Education
- Enhancing Infrastructure
- Establishing Open Source Computer Labs
- Providing Lifeskills Workshops
- Special Projects
- Copier Machines
- Early Childhood Development Centres